We are seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst, for an initial 3 month contract (likelihood of extension).
Hourly Rate: £20 - £26.33 per hour
- The provision of application maintenance and support services.
- The provision of design and build services.
- The management and provision of advice on a specific technical specialism or applications.
- Within an agreed framework, takes responsibility for the provision of maintenance and support services for allocated applications or technology.
The apps supported by the team include:
- FME Server and desktop
- GIS Data Updates (e.g. MasterMap and Addressbase)
- Spectrum Spatial
- Trading Standards APP
- Experience in the provision of application maintenance and support services
- Experience in the provision of design and build services.
- Demonstrates current and thorough understanding of developments in the application of ICT and is able to assimilate and interpret advice from specialists - technical or otherwise.
- Exposure to and demonstrable knowledge of ITIL.
- Demonstrable skills and experience of key infrastructure technologies such as Servers, Communications, Operating systems and/or the frameworks and principles on which networks, systems, equipment and resources are based. Examples: MS product set (Server or Client stack), UNIX, Oracle, TDM, ATM, TCP/IP, browser technologies.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of area of specialism and identified business benefits to the introduction of new technology.