We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to take the lead on core projects within key programmes of work in the ICT function. Responsibilities include taking the lead on project management activities from requirement gathering and managing the implementation, through to go-live of a new system or process. The project manager will undertake the management of projects / programmes as designated by the ICT Leadership Team and will work with project leads and business owners ensuring projects are delivered on-time, to scope and budget
- Proven experience as a project manager in the Information Technology sector
- Solid technical background, with an understanding of or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience of managing several projects in a challenging environment
- Excellent people skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- The ability to work under pressure and achieve tight timeframes
- Member of a professional body connected with project/programme management e.g.Prince2, PMI.
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Systems Thinking
The Project Manager role is available on a 9-12 month fixed term contract basis, and will be located in Nottingham (NG2).